Thursday, November 29, 2012

Problems were facing for 2013


One problem that I was most concerned about today was the cyber security…yes I know that it is a huge deal for the national view of things the whole Iranian deli mea and the Israel stuff but honestly that doesn’t affect me personally.  I am more worried about people hacking my personal information or my family’s information more.  I mean yes I care that the world could change drastically if someone hacked some super important system and jacked without stuff but I know nothing about that sort of stuff and I truly don’t even think that it will personally effect me if it does happen.  Let’s be honest, if something bad happens like the national security system gets hacked, I’m almost certain that the government/military will fix it or at least keep putting a Band-Aid on it before the general public is affected.

Kim and Brittany did a very good presentation on oil or lack thereof for that matter.  During this class I feel that the oil drought has been drilled into my mind and I need to probably not consume energy and gas and what not near as much but… I was raised a certain way and I am set in my ways and like I said with the security issues I don’t think it will affect me enough to change my every day way of living.  And actually that’s probably why I have never heard of any of this information before beginning this class… because the government handles it and its going to be fine

No comments:

Post a Comment